Are you looking for a West Virginia cabin vacation rental near the New River Gorge National River? Star Song 1 & 2 Cottages are serene places to stay, tucked in the beautiful mountain valley of Meadow Bridge and Lockbridge, West Virginia, on the scenic driving loop for the New River Gorge National River, near Lewisburg, Fayetteville and Beckley.
These charming “gingerbread” cottages have two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a porch with mountain views from your rocking chair. Star Song is the ideal cabin for a holiday retreat, a writer’s respite, a sister’s weekend, or simply a scenic vacation for enjoying the deer, wild turkey, songbirds and other wildlife in the pond and on the forest trail.
West Virginia Cabin in the Countryside
Located on 32 acres of mountain countryside in southern West Virginia, our well-appointed cabins are halfway between Beckley (30 miles) and Lewisburg (32 miles) near I-64. Our convenient location is just eight miles from exit #143. We are also a 45-minute scenic drive to the many activities at Fayetteville and to the famous Greenbrier Resort Hotel.
Enjoy star-filled nights and lazy days in your cottage in a small, rural setting. If you want a little adventure, there is plenty to see and do nearby! See our Guide to the New River Gorge area with our favorite spots to visit.
- Go world-class whitewater rafting on the New and Gauley Rivers.
- Hike trails with amazing views of the New River Gorge National River.
- Drive the “New River Gorge Loop Tour” from your cabin to see the most popular stops around the gorge. Learn more at four National Park Service Visitor Centers along the way.
- Browse galleries, antique shops and specialty stores in historic Lewisburg.
- Savor local and international cusine in a wide variety of restaurants.
- Bike the Greenbrier Trail.
- Tour Lost Caverns.
- See a vast array of local art and craft at Tamarack (and Lockbridge Pottery is our neighbor).
- Zip line above the trees on canopy tours.
- Ski and snowboard at Winterplace Ski Resort
- See the famous Greenbrier Hotel Resort in White Sulphur Springs.
- Visit Babcock and Bluestone State Parks with outdoor activities.
- Explore the historic railroad town of Hinton.
- Tour the Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine in Beckley.
- Enjoy professional theatre at Grandview open-air amphitheater.
- Have a date night at the nearby Meadow Bridge Drive-In Theater, one of the few left in the country.
- Drive over and enjoy the amazing views of the New River Bridge (and don’t forget Bridge Day!).
Our pet-friendly cabins are also near the Greenbrier Classic PGA golf tournament, The Summit Bechtel Reserve and the Boy Scouts of America Jamboree. We take great pride in clean, comfortable accommodations for our guests on our family farmland in the beautiful countryside of wild and wonderful West Virginia. Reserve now: 304.484.7711 or Click here to Email Us